Sunday, August 29, 2010

Eat, Pray and Love

Hello blogspot! Another day! I’m still alive. Thank you God! Yesterday, AC and I went to Mega Mall. After one month of no communication at all, we realized that we missed each other’s company, so we decided to meet and have a post celebration of my birthday. We ate at Saisaki and its kinda fun. The food is great it’s just that I didn't manage to eat a lot because of my “singaw" haha! After that we watched a movie entitled Vampire Sucks! Seriously the movie really sucks! I didn't get the point of it though some part of it made me laugh. Then we stayed at Bubble Tea until the conversation between us gets serious. I learned that after graduation shell be leaving here and living at States for good. (Background song starts playing) Honestly after hearing that my heart starts melting like a candle. I didn’t even notice that there are a lot of people around me then I started to cry. We ended up bitter on what happen between us and what will happen on the next days, weeks, months and years. Then we went to her house. My heart starts to beat faster and faster I don’t know what will happen. After looking each other’s face we ended up crying again and trying to fix what happen between us.

From what happened yesterday I realized that life isn’t really easy. That love is not only about saying I love you, watching movies, giving gifts, etc. It is not about how long your relationship was. It’s not about who is right and wrong or who is in love and more in love. I realized that it is about faith. How you believe in Him, that despite of the trials He’s giving you is you never give up, instead let Him lead you on your way. And I’m pretty sure it’s for your own good. Love is really a gift; it’s really mysterious you have to take good care of it. Eat, Pray and Love. Bye blogspot my nose is bleeding haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment